Breve video con la explicación de los efectos sobre la salud y los diferentes estándares de la radiofrecuencia.
- Pine leaves age prematurely at 0.000027
- Young people between the ages of 8 and 17 who have suffered brief exposure to 0.05 had headaches, irritations, difficulties concentrating and behavioral problems.
- 0.1 is considered extremely severe by generative theory.
- 1.0 results in sperm fragmentation and decreased viability for sperm in vitro.
- 1.0 The following bodily effects may occur:
- chest pain.
- difficulty breathing.
- 2.5 shows alteration in calcium, metabolism and heart muscle cells.
- 4.0 modifies the hippocampus affecting memory and learning.
- 6.0 damages the DNA of cells.
- Smart meters can pulse up to 7.93 microwatts per square centimeter (µW/cm2). Measurements are at close range, about 30 cm. of the accountant. A child’s crib can be this far away on the other side of a counter wall.
Switzerland, Liechtenstein and Luxembourg put the standard at 9.5.
China, Poland and Russia in 10 whose exposure exceeds 30 minutes the behavior is altered producing reflex rejections.
Something as common as a portal with 12 smart meters would yield 19.8 µW/cm2. Hundreds of times more than clearly harmful levels.